We are about to start work on a big new music label project and a big part of the project is a super comprehensive website.
• The site needs to handle e-commerce, news, artist info, forums etc.
• People need to be able to log-in and have their own profiles.
• The site needs to be clever and dynamic (i.e. news items that are popular move up to the top).
• The site needs to be bulletproof in terms of a lot of content, and a lot of users.
Examples of sites that are similar in content —
• Pitchfork - http://pitchfork.com
• Bleep - www.bleep.com
• Warp records - www.warp.net
• FACT magazine - www.factmag.com
Please get in touch if you think you think you are a good fit along with links to your work.
Contact Nicky/Michael at the studio here.