**This competition is now closed!**
The winners are-
Axel Öland, Basel
Cameron Vincent, Eccles
Chris Goodison, St Helens
Chris Killeen, Belfast
Dave Smith, Belfast
David Werbrouck, Ferriere la Grande
James Kelly, Borris
Jamie Rees, London
Sam Dallyn, Wantage
Tom Clayton, Birmingham
Well done to everyone- keep a lookout for your postman in the next few days! Also keep your eyes open for a new competition soon...
To celebrate the launch of our all-new website
we are giving away 10 lovely 'Anatomy Of A Holding Page' posters.
We found these beauties in our archive and being an ‘analogue depiction’ of our website from 2004 they seemed perfect to celebrate the launch of the new site. Designed & printed for Australian design magazine Refill, they were originally folded to fit inside the magazine- we have pristine, unfolded specimens, in all their fluorescent splendour.
To win one, answer this simple question (clue- you can find the answer on our website!):
What kind of cats are Brockmann & Betty?
Send your answer to [email protected]
- please put ‘Anatomy Competition!’ in the subject line. Don't forget to send your name, and shipping address. The first 10 out of the proverbial hat at noon on Friday 30th July will win.
If you are unlucky enough not to win or you live in ‘the rest of the world’ you may still be able to buy one after the competition is closed- these will go on sale on Monday 2nd August, but we do have very limited stocks so they probably won’t be around for long.
Some ‘Small Print’-
- We are sorry but this competition is only open to addresses in UK, Ireland and mainland Europe.
- If you live somewhere in ‘the rest of the world’, you can enter but you must supply a shipping address in the UK, Ireland or mainland Europe.
- We will publish winners names & town of residence online.
- We reserve the right to remove duplicate entries if we get silly amounts from one person.